- Must be 30 days in recovery from a substance use and/or co-occurring disorder;
- Referred by a physician / counselor / treatment center with more recent Psycho-Social Assessment;
- Committed to the journey of recovery;
- Addressing any current legal issues;
- Willing to participate in random and frequent drug testing;
- Have a consistent working relationship with a sponsor or peer in recovery;
- Are addressing any other concerns related to mental health or second-stage recovery (e.g., bipolar, depression, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder, borderline
personality, eating disorder, anger, sex and love, codependency, etc.);
- Following a medical professional’s recommendations for psychiatry and/or medication compliance.
Schedule a Tour to learn more about our program and enrollment process.